To be able to keep balance is not a call from a business coach's brochure, but your task in life. Without this business and Vrikshasana on yoga not to flash, and in the car with four packages of products in hands not to penetrate. Fitness specialists have long understood how useful exercises that develop a sense of balance.
Unlike standard exercises on simulators, which act locally, more complex movements on the balance cause the body to work immediately in several planes. What does it mean? And the fact that the load is distributed evenly and in the end you get a harmonious figure. Plus, you train your abdominal muscles well and burn more calories - that's a nice bonus, is not it?
Rotations with rotation
- Stand upright, with your hands on each side.
- Take a long step forward with your right foot, placing your left palm on the floor, and your right elbow as close as possible to lifting the right foot.
- Hold in this position for a second, then turn to the right, lifting your right hand over your head. Now put your hands on the floor on each side of the foot and straighten your legs, trying not to tear your palms off the floor.
- Go back to the starting position and repeat with the other leg.
Squats on one leg
- Stand with your back to the bench on one foot. Hands stretch forward, keep your free leg in front of you.
- Taking the pelvis back, gently sit on the bench.
- Keeping the balance, go back to the starting position and repeat. Change sides.
Dynamic bar with support for bosu
- Take the position of the resting prone, placing your hands on the projectile, and the straight legs on the floor slightly wider than the shoulders.
- Bend the right hand and place the right forearm on the BOSU dome.
- Now bend your left arm and put your left forearm there.
- Acting in the reverse order (from the left hand), return to the start. This is one repetition.
Climber with support o bosu
- Turn the projectile with the dome down and, placing your hands on it, take the position of the latch.
- Do not lift the pelvis up, pull your right knee to your chest.
- Go back to the starting position and repeat with the other leg - this is one repetition. Alternate your knees, moving as quickly as possible.