|Lose Weight With Yoga|
The dog snouts downCarry out movements, alternating legs. Stay in each pose for 5-10 breaths. Again pass the complex, but reduce the number of breaths to one. After a short rest, repeat all exercises with a delay of 10 breaths.
- Stand in the position of lying down, then lift the pelvis and press your feet to the floor.
- The body and hands should be on the same line, if viewed from the side.
- Lift your straight leg, keeping the sock taut on yourself - imagine that you are resting your foot against the wall.
- Being in the pose "dog face down", lower the leg and, moving the center of gravity forward, pull the knee to the outside of the hand.
- Do everything slowly, control the process.
- To complicate the exercise, bend your arms in the elbows and try to tear the other leg off the floor.
Pose of the tiger
- Take the position of "dog face down" and slowly lower your leg, simultaneously rounding your back and drawing your belly.
- Without stopping, bring the knee to the forehead. Performing the exercise, pull off the sock, like a real ballerina.
- Push your chin to your chest to stretch your upper back more.
Pose of the Warrior III
- Stand in the pose "dog face down", now lower your left foot and put your foot between your hands.
- Tear your palms off the floor and lift the body, the left leg while straightening. The other, with a sock on itself, try to keep parallel to the floor.
- Simultaneously, tilt the body and pull out the arms with folded palms.