"Back" - how much in this sound. For us, at least. And for you? Many do not remember the rear until one day they realize that to straighten up, rising from behind the office table, is a job that requires self-denial. Well, or, at best, "try on" the back to an open dress. And so: it will do - fine, no - a mini skirt to help. I had enough time to pump up my legs.
Meanwhile, the back is the first assistant in everything that you do: throw bags into the car or run, squeeze the bar or dance salsa. The stronger the rear, the easier it is to live. And the more beautiful and confident your posture, the problem with which not a single mini-skirt will solve. And, finally, about the most important. Recent studies have shown that a 16-week training program with weights significantly reduces the intensity and frequency of low back pain. In general, so as not to be painfully painful later, start right now.
Express training for the back
This training loads the upper, middle and lower back, and in parallel strengthens the legs, thighs and buttocks. Do it two or three times a week, doing three sets of 12 repetitions in each exercise.
Pulling on the gravitron
- Hang on the crossbar of a special trainer for pull-ups, with your feet or knees on the moving support. The palms are wider than the shoulders, deployed forward (a).
- Leaving the shoulder blades and lowering the shoulder belt down, pull up, trying to lift the chin above the crossbar (b).
- Gently return to the starting position and repeat.
- Starting position - as with push-ups, only hands put on dumbbells. Put your feet a little wider than the pelvis, strain your stomach and straighten your legs (a).
- Without changing the position of the body, pull one arm with a dumbbell to the waist (b).
- Return to the starting position and in the same way raise the other hand. This is one repetition.
- Lie down on the floor face down, straight legs and stretching his hands in front of him, pull the stomach (a).
- Squeeze the buttocks and, slowly caving in the back, tear off the hands, head, shoulders and knees from the floor (b).
- Hold in this position for 5 seconds, then smoothly return to the starting position and repeat. Breathe at the same time.
Vertical traction on the block
- Sit on the simulator, holding the handle with a wide grip from above, hands are straight.
- Raise your head and rot in the thoracic spine (a).
- Pull the handle to the clavicles, pulling the shoulder blades and lowering the shoulders down (b).
- Hold a second pause and return to the starting position. This is one repetition.