Regardless of the fact that jeans skinny manufacturers with high waist want to make girls believe, we are all very different (now we are talking about figures). But do not worry, WH will not leave you with this "news" alone, at least as far as fitness is concerned. Instead of the usual "one size at all" approach, we suggest to feel all the delights of individual tailoring - that is, training. One that is aimed at your type of physique and the characteristic ability to build muscle. On what count? In fact, a lot. This training will help balance the proportions, optimizing the burning (something unnecessary) and pumping (of what is useful). The last argument is that you do not have to go to an elite personal tailor (that is, a fitness instructor). We've already cut it all for you.
|How To Choose A Workout For The Type Of Figure|
Specifically for the WH two top trainers - the author of Fit & Female, the instructor of curative physical training Geralin Coopersmith and the power training specialist Mike Mejia have developed a quick way to calculate their type of figure. And then they told how to transform these invaluable knowledge into personal training.
Define your body typeThe first thing to do is to find out: you are an apple or a pear. And in their right mind and sober memory. Firstly, physiologists use these fruit terms to describe the outline of the figure for the localization of fat deposits. Secondly, you will have to make exact mathematical calculations. So, divide the volume of the narrowest part of your waist into the girth of your hips at the widest. If you get 0.8 or more, you are an apple. Less is a pear.
The second stage of self-identification is no less serious thinking about who you are: ecto-, meso- or endomorph (in science, so-called body types, or - in a simple way - somatotypes). For this, look at the pictures above (in blue-blue, if you are an apple, or yellow-red - if a pear). And determine which one is more like you. Then read the descriptions of the pictures safely. There will be at least two characteristics - hooray, you've found your somatotype. If you are not lucky at once, check out the next drawing by the similarity.
When you decide on a choice, get to work. All you need to do is follow the recommendations you have recommended and almost only your plans. Prepare to use your potential to the maximum. And everything accumulated for summer vacation, of course.
You are an ectoblock if ...You can boast of a very fast metabolism.
You have thin, "model" hands and feet.
Hard to build muscle mass. But fat, fortunately, too.
- Become similar to Giselle Bündchen, adding here and there a few muscles.
1.BendsStrength training, aimed primarily at the upper and middle parts of the back, will help to straighten the shoulders. Plus, it affects the buttocks and hips, so as not to deprive the relief and them. In each exercise, do three approaches, resting between the last 1-1.5 minutes. Then proceed to the next movement. The maximum effect is guaranteed if you are practicing pedantically three times a week.
2.Cardio on-fastYour somatotype with unpleasant ease "loses" muscles. If you burn too many calories on cardio, you will not be able to keep your hard-earned volume. So your maximum in cardio is three times a week for 30 minutes at an average pace to train your heart. Or choose cardio, which also forms bends and is aimed at the middle part of the body. For example, pole dance lessons - seemingly energetic dances with a pole, and in fact - a mixture of cardio and strength training, which is perfect for bringing in the tone of the cortex and the formation of slender, relief muscles of all four limbs. Bikram yoga, which will improve your posture, is also suitable.
Raising the bodybar standing
- (a) A shell weighing 4-6 kg is held in front of you so that it is at the level of the hips, but does not touch them. Hvat - on the width of the shoulders, legs - on the width of the hips. Bend your knees and lean forward, as if folding in half in the hip joint.
- (b) Lower the bodybar, keeping it close to the legs and stretching out your arms, until the shell is about knee level (about 90 degrees in the hip).
- Light the shoulder blades and tighten the burden to the bottom of the abdomen. Try to take your shoulders back as far as possible and do not raise your elbows high above your back. Without straightening, lower the bodybard back down.
- This is one repetition. Do 10. Remember to keep the deflection in the lower back throughout the exercise.
- (a) Take a body-weight of 4-6 kg with a wide grip (arms shoulder-width apart), palms look at you.
- (b) Slowly lower the pelvis back until the hips are parallel to the floor. At the same time, keep the projectile close to the body, and the arms - straight.
- Rise to the start and repeat seven more times.
Wiring with dumbbells in slope
- (a) Get up, legs wide on the thighs. Take dumbbells weighing 1-2 kg and keep in front of you - so that the palms look at each other. Knees and elbows should be slightly bent (the latter - deployed outwards). Having bent the lower back, lean forward almost to the horizontal with the floor.
- (b) Undo the shoulder blades, slowly dangle the dumbbells to the sides to the level of the shoulders (without changing the direction of the elbows). Lower the weighting substances back down (this is one repetition) and do it 10 times.
Walking with feet lifting
- (a) Stand facing a bench or a step slightly taller than your knees. Put the right foot on the dais and climb up, not pushing off the floor of the left (for this strain the buttock muscles and the thigh of the right leg). Keep your back straight.
- (b) Pull the left foot up behind you. Then put it next to the right. Smoothly descend down (right foot, then left) and perform the next step with your left foot. Do 10 times on each side, alternating the limbs through repetition.
You're a meso-block, if ...
- "You are strong, muscular, athletic.
- At the same time a little soft (and if it's rough, then flabby and friable) in the middle part of the body.
- But at you legs of the dancer - harmonous and strong.
- Decorate your tight-fitting sports figure with a solid middle.
1. Exercise for abdominal musclesThese exercises strain the body, while you work with other parts of the body. Movement of the legs with additional weight with a small number of repetitions form a rounded and, frankly, daring look from behind. And exercises on the hands with a lot of repetition and light weight increase the tone of the limbs, without adding volume to them. Do three approaches (with rest between them for 40-60 seconds) in each exercise. Let yourself relax for a minute and move on to the next movement. Do this three times a week.
2. Cardio against fat on the stomachThree 30-minute interval workouts per week will help the body cope with a vital task. Choose a cardio by yourself: for example, running, stepper StairMaster or an exercise bike. And act like that. Warm up for 5 minutes, then alternate 100-meter sprint sessions with 200-meter recovery. After 20 minutes, slow down to cool down for the last? Five minutes.
Lunge with twisting and medallion
- (a) Take a ball weighing 3-5 kg and stand up, holding it on the arms outstretched in front of you. Step forward with your right foot, descend into the lunge and turn the body to the right (do not bend your arms).
- (b) Go back to the start, while standing up and turning the ball back to the center. And start all over again, making an attack with your left foot. This is one repetition. Make four.
Thrust in bar
- (a) Stand at the point of lying down, taking in each hand a two-kilogram dumbbell (palms directed inwards).
- (b) Lean on the left weighting agent and pull the right elbow upward, leading the scapula to the spine until it (elbow) rises above the torso line. Lower the dumbbells and do the same with the other hand.
- This is one repetition. Your goal is eight. If it's too hard, do the exercise on your knees.
Squatting with raised hands
- (a) Stand up, feet shoulder width apart, and lift the lightest bodybard (2-4 kg) just above your head.
- (b) Squat, pulling the hips back until the hips are parallel to the floor. Watch that your knees are exactly over the feet, do not go forward by the toes. And tighten the chest throughout the movement to maintain balance. Do eight repetitions.
You're endo-apple if ...
- You have clearly defined legs and a flatish priest.
- "But the breast is definitely not flat. But the hands are loose, they lack the sharpness of the contours.
- Putting on a skirt or trousers, you clearly see a crease over the belt, for which you can pinch yourself if you want.
- Bends of sex bombs.
1. Circular training on the hands and buttocksIt balances the proportions: it will tone the hands and add the "certainties" of the lower body. Do three laps (each one repeats one exercise after another without stopping, or if it's difficult, with a short break of 10 seconds), resting for a minute between them. Do training three times a week before cardio or alternating with it on days.
2. Incendiary cardioTo melt the fat on the stomach and upper body, tune in for three to five sessions a week, for 40-60 minutes. To strengthen the effect, try to maintain the average pace (you can theoretically say, but only by dropping one sentence at a time). Zumba and salsa are good options. Any "torsion" in the waist will be pleasant to the bark. Or try boxing to practice your hands.
Thrust dumbbell in slope
- (a) Put your left palm and shin on the training bench. Take a dumbbell 3-5 kg in the right hand, which let it hang straight. Lift the weighting up to the bottom of the abdomen, pulling the scapula to the spine.
- (b) Lower the dumbbell slightly until the elbow is in line with the torso. Then raise your hand back and lower it again - but completely. This is one repetition. Do six in a row on each side.
Press dumbbells with one hand
- (a) Take a pair of weights of 1-3 kg and lift them up to shoulder level (elbows bent, palms facing forward).
- (b) Press the left dumbbell upward so that your hand is close to your ear. Then slowly lower and change sides. Do 14 for each hand.
Push-up + side bar
- (a) Start from the bottom push-up position, with bent elbows.
- (b) Rise to the point of lying down. Then simultaneously pull up the left hand and turn to the side of the foot, so that the body straightens in one line. Hold on for 1 second.
- And then come back to the point of lying down, do push-up and turn to the left side, pulling up your right hand. You should have six push-ups plus three slats on each side.
- (a) Stand up, legs are at the width of your hips, and step back with your left foot, diagonally.
- (b) Without changing the position of the hips, descend into the lunge until the angle in the knee joint of the supporting leg reaches 90 degrees. Important: do not make an attack too big. This can lead to injury, since the position of the knee of the supporting limb is unstable.
- Watch that it (the knee) is in the projection to the middle of the foot. Return to the top, putting your left foot to the right, and make nine more repetitions on the same side. And then 10 - on the other.
You ectogrusha, if ...
- You can eat anything at the buffet (and twice) without gaining a kilogram.
- Not completely devoid of roundness in the hips and buttocks.
- It seems to you that pumping muscles on your hands is an impossible dream.
- Design a breath-taking view from behind.
1. Movement with weights to lift the fifth pointExercises focus on the buttocks and upper body - the largest muscle groups. Do three approaches in each movement (with respite 30-60 seconds), before moving on to the next. Do this three times a week: before cardio or alternating with it on days.
2. Cardio in a fastway By going into a long aerobic session (from 60 minutes or more), you risk losing the last muscles. So just do so much to keep the heart healthy (for 30 minutes at least three times a week). And pay special attention to swimming: it forms beautiful, non-pumped muscles in the upper body, aligning silhouettes of people like you.
Squats with bench press
- (a) Stand up, holding dumbbells 3-5 kg at shoulder height, palms forward. Without lowering the chest and keeping the deflection in the lower back, squat until the hips are parallel to the floor.
- (b) Get up, pushing dumbbells over your head (this is one repetition). And then again sit in the squat, while lowering his hands to the level of the shoulders. In total there should be 8 repetitions.
- (a) Take the same dumbbells in front of you (upper grip), knees slightly bent.
- (b) Bend at the waist and lower the weighting materials (keeping them close to the legs) as low as you can. Repeat eight times.
Going through the step
- (a) Take the "lying down" position, hands on the platform 15-30 cm. Transfer the weight of the body to the right limb and place the left on the floor.
- (b) Move the right palm to the floor (on the other side of the step). And return to the steppe of the left, and then the right. Repeat starting from the opposite side. Do eight times each.
Back thrust from the elevation
- (a) Stand on the step, feet on the width of the hips.
- (b) Take a very big step back with your right foot and descend into the lunge until your left knee bends to 90 degrees. Squeeze the buttocks to climb up, leaning on the left leg. Do four repetitions: first one side, then the other.
You're a mesogrue, if ...
- You have athletic, muscular thighs.
- You are thin at the top, with a clearly marked waist.
- It is easy to build muscle, it is only slightly to shred fat.
- Slender, tightened forms of an Olympic athlete.
1. Multi-level trainingUse weighting to balance the proportions. Exercises on the lower part of the body with a large number of repetitions will lead her to tone, without heavier contours, and making them more elongated. While the exercise on the top with a small number of repetitions will add the missing flexness to the fullness. Do three approaches in each exercise, perform the complex three times a week, alternating on days with cardio.
2. Cardio against the hips.Exercise 40-60 minutes twice a week to keep the fat in check. Running and dancing are the best that can come to your mind, they slash the bottom.
- (a) Put your feet wider than your hips by turning your socks out about 45 degrees. Take a three kilogram dumbbell.
- (b) Lower until the thighs are parallel to the floor. Hold a short pause, then push off with your feet to get back to the start. Do 16 repetitions. If it's difficult, do not use weights in the first week of classes.
Dropped off with a step-by-step
- (a) Take a dumbbell for 1-2 kg and stand on the meter from the step (the height just below the knees).
- (b) Step on the elevation with your left foot, dropping into a deep lung.
- (c) Rise to the top, leaning on the left limb, and attach the right foot. Go back to the floor with your right foot to finish the repeat. Do it all over again, this time stepping on the step with your right foot and descending to the left. Do just 16 repetitions on each side.
Bench press in slope
- (a) Take a pair of dumbbells weighing 3-5 kg each and lie on a bench set at a 45 degree slope. Starting position: weighting at the breast level, in the projection on its middle. Further squeeze the projectiles up about 20 cm.
- (b) Go back to the start. Then extend your arms up to the end. And lower to the starting position to finish the repetition. Do six (in each of two movements). Do not hurry.
You are endogrusha, if ...
- From nature it is figurative (with magnificent forms).
- Easily gain weight in the lower body.
- It's difficult for you to tighten the top part, which is small in proportion to the bottom.
- Show the world hidden under the fat figure of an hourglass (as in Marilyn Monroe).
1. Circuit TrainingIt will work hands, back, chest and shoulders to add a little muscle to the top. And in the lower part burns fat, without increasing you in volume: due to light weight and a large number of repetitions. Do three circles (without rest between movements). Do the training three times a week, not for days on end.
2. Cardio against fat.Do a little (40 minutes each), but often (three to five times a week) with a measured cardio (on average or slightly above the average pace). This will help to say goodbye to excess calories and get to know the muscle tone. As an option - try step aerobics to give heat to the fat in the lower part of the body.
Squat + lunge
- (a) Set your legs to the width of your pelvis and perform a squat (to the right angle in the knee joint). Go up, take a big step forward with your right foot and drop down until the right thigh is parallel to the floor.
- (b) Get up and lift the left heel to the buttock. Go back to the start and again make a squat. Again, execute an attack (from the left leg) and a "heel" (right). Do 10-15 repetitions on each side.
Leaving the shoulder aside
- (a) Take your left hand by the rubber damper and step on the right foot to the other end. The limb is along the body, the elbow is slightly bent.
- (b) Raise your arm along the body until it is in line with your left shoulder. Then slowly lower. Do 10 repetitions and change sides.
Pullover lying down
- (a) Lie on the step, holding hands with dumbbells 1-3 kg per weight at the sides of the hips. Knees are bent, elbows - slightly bent, feet on the floor.
- (b) Lift the dumbbells to the top, to the ceiling, and lower them behind the head (not touching the floor). The lights of the scapula and, without bending the arms in the elbow joint, return the dumbbells back to the hips. Do 15 repetitions.