Meat rustic, nourished grass borenki not only tastier, but also more useful than its less lucky, nourished with grain and antibiotic goods. In organic beef, there are more omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins A and E, and cancer-preventing antioxidants.
|New Year's menu. Part 2: Beef|
What to buy
The best pieces for baking - from the back of the carcass, sold often under the wrong name "beef brass". In fact, this definition hides already baked meat, and not what is only going to the oven. You can take a piece of bone - it will add a ready-made dish of flavor.
Baked potatoes, green beans, stewed spinach.
sip Kislym and tart red, like a Chilean or Californian Cabernet Sauvignon.
Beef ribs with garlic crustWhat do you need:
- A piece of beef on the ribs, about 2 kg
- 8 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. l. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp. l. dried thyme
- 2 tbsp. l. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. l. coarse salt
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Mix salt, pepper, garlic and herbs and sodium this mixture with meat. Put it on the baking tray and leave in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Temper the heat to 120 ° C and wait for two hours to make the meat lightly with blood. If you want completely baked, you'll have to cook longer.
- Before serving, the ribs should lie on the warm plate for about 20 minutes, you can even wrap them in foil to keep them warm. Now stripped them for 10 people.
In one portion: 404 kcal, 33 grams of fat (13 g of saturated fat), 1 g of carbohydrates, 768 mg of sodium, 0 g of fiber, 35 g of proteins.