|The Guide To Turn Yourself Into A Perpetual Motion Machine|
To restore the "energy depot", because the rest of the day will have to spend in business and communication.
WHY IT WORKS
"After you spent eight hours under the blanket, the blood flows very slowly through the blood vessels," says the force training expert Marien Pifer. Start to move, and the blood will quickly deliver oxygen, glucose and other useful substances to the muscles, which, in turn, feel fresh and renewed.
This training will increase the body's resistance. Do one approach of each exercise, resting between them 30-60 seconds.
The attacks with a medical wheel with rotationWork: buttocks, inner and outer thighs, shoulders.
- Take a projectile weighing 2-5 kg and get into the starting position: legs on the width of the hips. Lift the ball over your head.
- Take a big step forward with your left foot and lower yourself into the lunge (the angle between the knee and thigh is 90 degrees). By bringing the ball down, to the outside of the left hip, turn the body to the left.
- Pull yourself into the starting position, while raising the medball. Do the same with the right foot. Do six or eight repetitions for each.
Reinforcement on one leg + bench pressWork: the chest, buttocks, muscles of the hamstrings, lower back, shoulders and triceps.
- Take a dumbbell weighing 2-5 kg in the right arm and raise the right leg, bending it in the knee. Tilt the body and weight until the right leg and torso are parallel to the floor.
- Go up through the stop in the left leg and transfer the weighting to the right shoulder (as if you do the hammer swing), while you straighten up. Then press the dumbbells above your head.
- Put the projectile down, unbending the arm, returning to its original position. Repeat to the other side. Do six or eight repetitions for each.
Lateral squat + lifting on biceps + bench pressWork: biceps, buttocks, muscles of the back of the thigh, lower back, oblique muscles, shoulders and triceps.
- Take a 4-6 kg medball with both hands and stand in the starting position: the legs are shoulder width apart. Raise your arms above your head.
- Sit down, dropping the ball to your left foot. Keep your spine straight, and your knees do not get carried away by socks. When you get up, lift the ball to your chest, and then immediately squeeze it over your head.
- Repeat in the other direction. Do six or eight repetitions for each.
Reinforcement standing on one leg + tractionWork: the chest, buttocks, hips and upper back.
- Take a dumbbell weighing 2-7 kg in each hand and stand in the starting position: legs on the width of the hips. Tear off the right leg from the floor.
- Standing on the left foot, bend over until the body is parallel to the floor: take the right leg back as shown in the picture, and lower the dumbbells. Staying in this position, pull the dumbbells to your chest.
- Put your hands down and return to the starting position. Do six or eight repetitions. Then change your foot and start everything from the beginning.
Morning ration for cheerfulnessExpert Women's Health, nutritionist Celeste Node prepared an "energy menu" so that you can at any time improve your level of vivacity.
Useful breakfastSince your last meal, at least eight hours have passed. So now you have to make your body work out to the full - not the most suitable idea. It is better to feed it for a start. A healthy breakfast combining proteins with the "right" carbohydrates, will maintain the optimal level of sugar in the blood and stabilize the energy level.
- 1 cup oat flakes, filled with 1/2 cup low-fat milk, and on top - 2 tbsp. l. wheat germ, 1 tbsp. l. dried apricots and 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 chopped banana flavored with cinnamon
- A glass of freshly squeezed orange juice *
Morning snackTo avoid the feeling of nourishing fatigue, eat small portions and have a snack every three to four hours. Tannins contained in tea and coffee, block the absorption of iron - a mineral responsible for the delivery of oxygen to the brain and muscles. So drink drinks containing caffeine between, and not during meals.
- 1 latte with low-fat milk;
- a bar of muesli or 40 g of dried fruits (only not raisins).
* Here and further: according to the doctor of medical sciences, dietician Marianna Trifonova, the components of the menu can be used as options: if you are very hungry, you can eat everything, but it is better to take "chunks". The main thing is to remember that you can not eat more of the above.