Moreover, this "race" stimulates the metabolism and activity of muscle tissue - it means that the body will spend excess energy even on those hours and days when you will rest. Is it tempting? Then train on our scheme two or three times a week, trying to do the maximum number of repetitions of each exercise in 60 seconds. The rest time between exercises should be kept to a minimum - ideally not more than 5-10 seconds. But, when you complete all four (set), you have the right to rest until your breathing and strength are completely restored. In total there are three sets in the complex. If you make friends with this training, increase the duration of the approach to 90 seconds.
|Intensive Circular Training|
Hopping with hip removal
- Holding your bent hands in front of you, lift the right knee to the left elbow, then - the left knee to the right (a).
- Take the left leg to the side for a distance of one step and descend into the squat, staying at its bottom point for 3 seconds (b).
- Now jump as high as possible, raising your arms above your head (c). This is one repetition.
Lateral tightening with a change of legs
- Put your left foot forward and slightly to the side, squat slightly and reach out with your right hand to the floor next to the left foot (a). From this position, without straightening, quickly jump to the left about half a meter, changing in flight the legs in places.
- After landing, quickly touch the floor with your left hand next to the foot of the right leg (b).
- Jump back to the starting position. This is one repetition.
- Put your feet to the width of your hips, the palms of your chest (a). Jump up as high as possible, straightening your arms above your head (b).
- Gently landed and descended into a deep squat, simultaneously reaching out with the palms (or fingers) to the floor (c).
- Return to the starting position. This is one repetition.
Flies with cotton
- Stand up straight, putting your feet to the width of your hips. Hands raise to the side, unfolding the forearms in the ceiling (a).
- Keeping the neutral position of the waist and slightly bending the leg, make a swing, simultaneously making cotton under the knee (b).
- Quickly return to the starting position and repeat with the other leg. Strand your legs for a minute.
Photo: MUNETAKA TOKUYAMA